Consider these ideas:
- Use bold and rich colors or striking black and white.
- Add mirrors to make the room appear larger.
- Explore the idea of shiny, lacquer or faux finish walls.
- Accent with a touch of metallic finishes, including gold, silver, bronze or copper.
- Install a front door that looks distinctive, even from the inside.
- Purchase a dramatic light fixture or lamp.
If you’re thinking about a remodeling project, you can redesign your front door for more drama, even adding side and top windows to bring in more light. If you don’t have a separate foyer, be clever in your decorating to make this area appear as a separate space, using your flooring, furniture and artwork selection.
Want to make a good first impression? Focus on redesigning your entry hall this season!