Espresso – just the name makes you think of richness and intensity. Brown, and especially the shade of espresso, is a rich, earthy color that can anchor an entire room with spirit and coziness.
Because espresso is also about nature, it makes people feel comfortable and cocooned. In fact, it’s generally thought that shades of brown promote a feeling of warmth, protection and relaxation.
Espresso goes with most any interior design style from ultra contemporary to mid-century modern to comfortable Victorian, depending on the home furnishing pieces you select.
- Think soft and supple espresso leather for a masculine lodge look.
- Consider floral prints with espresso coloration for a Victorian feel.
- Contemplate jungle patterns filled with espresso shades for a bohemian vibe.
- Soft pink
- Powder blue
- Yellow and gold tones
- Silver and grey shades
- Earth tones like amber, sage green and rust
- Even hot pink, electric turquoise or acid green
Invigorate your décor this season with the addition of home furnishings in dramatic espresso.