For the most part, we think of books as volumes to read! Books can also be the perfect finishing touch for an interior design plan.
Books add color, texture and scale. Most of all, they create a point of interest and conversation for your guests. Typically we think of books displayed in a home office or library, but they can be used as a decorating element in almost any room. You can sort them by color, size, topic and more. The choice is yours.
A variety of book placements can enhance your interior design.
- Beautiful coffee table books can be exhibited in your living room or great room.
- A collection of books with the same theme – or the same color - can be arranged on shelves.
- Your favorite books, regardless of the color or topic, can be randomly displayed.
- Large books can be stacked on the floor to create a unique occasional table.
- A selection of valuable first editions autographed by the authors can be displayed inside glass cases for their protection.
- Several books can be stacked on a table, as a base for a flower arrangement or potted plant.
- Cookbooks can be displayed in a kitchen or breakfast nook.
- Home and garden