White, used as an accent color or the primary neutral in a room, will help your house look and feel bright, airy and cool. It’s perfect for hot summer days and evenings, yet lasts throughout the year, lightening a room on dark winter days.
- Paint on walls and moldings
- Upholstery and drapery fabric
- Floor coverings, including rugs, carpets and hard surfaces
- Tile backsplashes, showers, walls and countertops
- Window treatments
- Table and bed linens
- White is stunning when used with black.
- White is warmed up when joined with dark, rich colors like chocolate brown or deep blue.
- White is serene when paired with other neutrals, such as cream, taupe, tan and light gray.
- White can be combined with almost any other color palette, including shades of blue, green, pink, red or gold.
Add white to your décor for a clean, clear look that works all year round.